Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
You have become what you put within your body. Quite literally, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by the body in repairing muscular tissues. Ingesting the correct meals is consequently imperative. Understanding of how our diet effects our fitness as well as the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what typifies being a superfood. Well, there are a couple of kinds of foods, the good and also the poor. Poor foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories which will provide plenty of energy including antioxidants to help you decrease sickness and disease. The nutritional types of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Some other high-quality superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they contain something referred to as Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. Spinach is also another first-class food since it has lots of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is important for eyeball healthiness as we grow older.
It now appears to be a great time to start out ingesting some superfoods to obtain the healthy advantages of all of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn casserole recipe. To cook corn casserole you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Casserole:
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained (15.25oz).
- Prepare 1 can of cream style corn (14 3/4 oz).
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of package corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy).
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter, melted.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1-1 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Corn Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter..
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13 inch casserole dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Let it stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm..
If you find this Corn Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.