Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your nutrition for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as you can when you write down what you take in. You have to do more than simply write down “salad” into your food log. You need to record every one of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you eat so it is very important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This helps you figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to e-z chicken tortilla bake recipe. You can have e-z chicken tortilla bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake:
- Get 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of Chunky Salsa or Original Picante Sauce Medium.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 22 oz of bag of fully cooked, diced, oven roasted chicken breast.
- Get 16 of corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded fiesta/Mexican blend cheese (or more if you want:) ).
- Get 1 can of sweet whole kernel corn (optional).
Steps to make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake:
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, salsa, corn, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl & then pour mixture into 5 quart (11 by 13) shallow baking dish..
- Cover the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted..
- Enjoy:-) This feeds a big crowd..
If you find this E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.