Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Corn casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you’re feeding on stuff. This helps you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a few days you’ll see that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You may also be able to determine when you are eating in order to have something to do. This is very important simply because, once they are identified, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What kind of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps you to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn casserole recipe. You can have corn casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn casserole:
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can cream style corn.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- Provide 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream.
- Take 1/4 c of butter, melted.
- Take 1-1/2 c of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 (8.5 oz) of package dry corn muffin mix.
Steps to make Corn casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream style corn, sour cream and melted butter. Stir in whole kernel corn, onion, cheese and chilies. Stir in corn muffin mix until just moistened..
- Pour into greased baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven for 75 mins, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean and top is golden brown. Let stand 5 mins before serving..
- All done! Enjoy 😊.
If you find this Corn casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.