Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican beef bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican beef bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican beef bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as you can get whenever you record the things you eat. It isn’t enough to only write down “salad” on a list. The proper way to do it is usually to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You need to include the volume of the food you consume. “Cereal” is just not very good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. Don’t forget that the more of something you eat, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What kind of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican beef bake recipe. You can cook mexican beef bake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican beef bake:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of taco sauce.
- Use 4 oz of can chopped green chiles drained.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 12 oz of whole kernel corn.
- Use 1/4 cup of sliced green onions.
- Get 1 cup of sliced olives.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Monteray Jack Cheese.
- Get 1 cup of tortilla chips.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 large of tomato diced.
Steps to make Mexican beef bake:
- Heat oven too 400.
- In large skillet brown ground beef cook untill no longer pink add chili powder mix well..
- Remove from heat.; stir in taco sauce, green chilies and salt.
- In a small bowl combine corn and half of the green onions..
- In a 1 1/2 quart cassrole dish , layer half of the corn mixture, half beef, half olives, and half cheese..
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream and chips..
If you find this Mexican beef bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.