Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t losing weight? You can monitor your food the correct way or the incorrect way. A food journal is a lot more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. You must account for various other very important information. Here are a few of the hints that can make it easier to become much more successful at food tracking.
What kind of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn pie recipe. You can have corn pie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Pie:
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper or white pepper.
- Prepare 2 of pimento peppers, chopped.
- You need 2 medium of sized onions, chopped.
- Take 1 large of sweet pepper, diced.
- Use 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Provide 8 tbsp of corn meal.
Steps to make Corn Pie:
- Add 1 egg to the liquid from 1 can of whole kernel corn. If there is little liquid add water to bring it up to about 1 cup liquid. Beat well then add salt and black pepper or white pepper..
- Stir in cornmeal to a smooth paste and set aside..
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onion, pimento peppers and sweet pepper..
- Add evaporated milk and bring to boil.
- Add the cornmeal mixture and stir on low heat to a consistent paste..
- Stir in the whole kernel corn..
- Continue stirring until it leaves the sides of the pot..
- Remove from heat and pour into greased dish. Smooth the surface with the back of a spoon..
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Corn Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.