Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Nuggets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Nuggets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you consume may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a good way and a sluggish approach to track the food you eat. There is far more to food journaling than creating a listing of what you eat during the day. You have to note down other crucial pieces of information too. Here are a number of the hints that can make it easier to become a lot more successful at food tracking.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn nuggets recipe. To cook corn nuggets you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Nuggets:
- Use 1 can of cream of corn.
- Use 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Take 1/2 cup of yellow corn meal.
- Get 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 quart of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Corn Nuggets:
- mix can of cream corn and whole kernel corn in a medium bowl. place a greased foil sheet over a baking pan and spoon out mixture into about 20 chunks (they will eventually flatten but that's ok) Freeze for several hours.
- great a skillet with about 1 inch vegetable oil (or you may use a deep fryer following the manufacturer's directions).
- in a medium bowl mix corn meal, flour, sugar (I added a bit more because I'm so sweet!), eggs and milk (I used vanilla soy milk because I'm lactose intolerant) to make a thick waffle-like batter.
- completely coat each corn nugget/Pattie with the batter and drop into hot oil. depending on the heat of your oil, these may cook fairly quickly. however don't have the heat too high or the batter will cook and you corn may still be frozen!.
- remove corn nuggets/Patties with a spatula and place on a plate covered in paper towels to drain..
If you find this Corn Nuggets recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.