Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You ought to be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. You have to do more than just write down “salad” into your food journal. You should list every one of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also include the quantities of the foods you take in. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is important to keep in mind that the larger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This helps you determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot potato soup recipe. You can cook crockpot potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot potato soup:
- Prepare 1/2 pack of Bacon.
- Get of Potatoes 6 large.
- Get of Chives 3 to 4 or more if u wish.
- You need 1 box of Chicken stock.
- Provide of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare of Heavy cream 8 oz to 10oz depends on your preference.
- Get of Cheddar cheese as much as u wish.
- Use 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Get 3 cloves of Garlic.
Instructions to make Crockpot potato soup:
- Melt butter n seasoning in pan with a little of the broth.
- Peel cut wash potatoes add chives pepper n salt garlic well minced.
- Add potatoes chives broth about 1/2 the carton.
- Cut n defrost cook bacon till crisp y it will turn softer from crockpot keep some out if u wish to top with it pat w a napkin n add to soup mix.
- Add bacon and additional broth leave about 1/4 in carton.
- Add shreeded cheese about 1/2 cup at a time u till desired amount is reached Add cream about 20 to 30 mins before serving cook u till warm on low or warm setting stirring every 10 mins once it is warm if you wish for it to be more soupy add remaining broth. If u wish for extra cheese or thick add more cream or cheese to your liking.
- Top w additional cheese chives bacon salt pepper enjoy.
If you find this Crockpot potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.