Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Corn Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Corn Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t reducing your weight? You can observe your meals the correct way or the incorrect way. There is far more to food journaling than creating a list of what you eat during the day. You need to account for a few other very important information. Here are a number of the points you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
What sort of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick corn pudding recipe. You can cook quick corn pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Corn Pudding:
- Provide 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Get 1 can (15.25 oz) of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can (14.75 oz) of cream style corn.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 7 oz pkg of corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs or equivalent egg substitute.
Steps to make Quick Corn Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Spray 1 1/2 qt baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- In medium bowl, mix onion powder, butter, both cans of corn, sour cream, & muffin mix. Mix well..
- Whisk eggs in small bowl until well blended. Add eggs to corn mixture in bowl & mix just until ingredients are mixed..
- Spoon batter into prepared baking dish. Bake until set, about 45-55 minutes. Serve immediately..
If you find this Quick Corn Pudding recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.