Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Corn Fritter Waffles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Fritter Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Fritter Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down exactly what time of day it is while you eat. This helps you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. You’ll notice, for example, that although you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This will even enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is extremely useful because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your mood when you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn fritter waffles recipe. To cook corn fritter waffles you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Fritter Waffles:
- Take 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 cup of Flour.
- Take 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Melted Butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 can of 15.25 oz Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn Drained.
Instructions to make Corn Fritter Waffles:
- Plug in your waffle iron and let it pre heat while you are mixing the ingredients together..
- Open the can of corn and let it drain..
- Mix egg, salt, and milk together in a mixing bowl..
- Next add flour, baking powder, melted butter, sugar, to the egg mixture and stir to combine..
- With a long handled spoon add the corn and blend mixture well together. Let stand 5 minutes..
- Spray your waffle iron with non stick spray. I used a 1/3 measuring cup to portion out my batter into the waffle maker..
- Cook until golden crisp and then enjoy..
- I topped my corn fritter waffle off with butter, confectioner sugar, and pure maple syrup. I hope you enjoy this recipe!.
If you find this Corn Fritter Waffles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.