Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. This is a terrific number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these foods every day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu mochi recipe. To make tofu mochi you only need 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu Mochi:
- You need 1 pack of (*300g) Silken Tofu.
- Take 100 g of Potato Starch Flour *OR Corn Starch OR Tapioca Starch.
Instructions to make Tofu Mochi:
- Place Silken Tofu and Starch Flour in a heat-proof bowl, use a hand blender or a whisk to mix until smooth (or almost smooth)..
- Cook in the microwave at medium power about 600W for 2 minutes. Mix well, then cook again at medium power for 2 minutes. Cook for extra time if required. *Note: You can tell if it is cooked as the colour changes darker when cooked..
- The gooey paste is very sticky. Use a wet spoon or wet hands to make bite-size balls. Enjoy with your favourite topping and sauce. *Today I served with Kinako Sugar and ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet Azuki Paste)..
- *How to make Kinako Sugar: ‘Kinako’ is finely ground Roasted Soy Beans. Mix a same amount of ‘Kinako’ and Caster Sugar with 1 pinch Salt..
- *Other Topping Suggestions: Muscovado (Dark Brown Sugar) Syrup and ‘Kinako’, Cinnamon Sugar, Matcha Sugar, Condensed Milk, Caramel Sauce, Chocolate Sauce, Matcha Syrup, or etc..
- Savoury Flavours: Soy Sauce & Sushi Nori, grated Daikon & ‘Ponzu’, Cheese & Soy Sauce, ‘Natto’, or etc..
If you find this Tofu Mochi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.