Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You have become what you put inside your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. If you gobble some chicken that bird will be broken down and the amino acids are going to be used to restore cells and build muscle. So be careful with the foodstuff you consume as it could really produce a difference. Awareness of how our diet effects our fitness and the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. So what typifies being a superfood. We can in fact say that a number of foods help to increase our well being and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good meals.
Tomatoes are another superfood with antioxidant qualities because of a compound called lycopene. As mentioned, natural vitamins are important and a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Spinach might help during your later years because of the lutein in it that can help prevent you from going blind.
It now seems to be a good time to start consuming some superfoods to get the healthy positives of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers recipe. You can cook chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers:
- Use 4 cups of packed leftover cold cooked rice.
- You need 3 cups of leftover cold cooked chicken.
- Provide 1 of large can (22.6 oz) cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can (15.25 oz) of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 1/4 of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Pepper, garlic and onion powders.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of Grated cheese of choice for top.
Steps to make Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray or butter a medium sized casserole dish..
- In a large bow, combine the first 8 ingredients well. Pour into greased casserole and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes pull it out of the oven, crank the temp to 400, and remove foil. Add your grated cheese to the top and return to the oven uncovered for 15 minutes longer. Allow it to sit for a bit to thicken. I serve it with salad and garlic bread..
If you find this Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.