Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Tamale Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tamale Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tamale Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Eating Superfoods?.
You have become what you put in your body. Quite literally, you are. As an example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscular tissues. Eating the right meals is therefore imperative. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can really say that a number of foods help to increase our health and others do not. Putting on weight is only 1 of the issues with eating the incorrect food and, vs this, the right food may give you energy in addition to keeping you healthy. The nutritional kinds of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Your body needs a minimum quantity of nutrients each day, otherwise you’ll wind up emaciated. Carbohydrates give fuel for your system, protein is significant for the health of the body’s cells and a certain amount of fats is required. You also need water, that is the most vital of the lot. There are additional areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including various vitamins and minerals. There are two types of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the results from the bad one. Salmon is definitely an illustration of a superfood since it provides protein along with containing Omega-3. As we go into our later years, the working on the mind can suffer and Omega-3 can be helpful for this. You can find Omega-3 in many fish, nuts and seeds, most of which are classed as superfoods.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to start out introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tamale pie recipe. To cook beef tamale pie you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Tamale Pie:
- Use 2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 (15.25 oz) of can black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 (15.25 oz) of can whole kernel corn, drained.
- Use of ~For the sauce.
- Get 2 (10 oz) of cans enchilada sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare of ~For the masa dough.
- Use 2 cups of masa harina.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken broth or water.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil (corn oil is the norm, but you can use veg).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
Instructions to make Beef Tamale Pie:
- In a large Sautee pan over medium heat begin cooking ground beef and onion together, crumbling meat into large pieces. Meanwhile drain and rinse black beans and corn in a large colander. When no pink remains in beef drain in colander over corn and beans. Leave set aside..
- Return empty pan to heat. Add all ingredients for sauce. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Add colander contents to sauce. Stir to coat. Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes uncovered..
- While sauce simmers, in a medium bowl mix all contents for masa dough until well combined. Note: You should have a firm yet moist dough that sticks together and could form a ball. If it's too dry add a little more water a tbs at a time. If it's too wet add a little more masa a tbs at a time..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Press a little less than 2/3 of the dough into the bottom and up the sides of a 2qt casserole dish. Fill with meat mixture..
- Spread remaining masa dough over the top to cover. It actually works best to form chunks of dough into patties by hand and lay across the top evenly, then pinch seams closed..
- Cover dish with foil. Place in oven and bake 50 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes. When done, remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes. Top with desired garnishes – cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, etc – and enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Tamale Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.