Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you devour, is who you might be. This really is so true. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscle tissue. Ingesting the proper fare is consequently crucial. Food advice tells us that the correct food can make us fit and thus superfoods are getting a part of many people’s diets. So what constitutes being a superfood. Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the good and also the poor. Putting on body weight is just one of the issues with ingesting the wrong food and, as opposed to this, a good food can give you energy along with keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Your immune system will also benefit from the components of superfoods. Garlic is a well known superfood that can provide your immune system a genuine boost, that will help the body beat back sicknesses. One advantage of eating garlic could be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. One caution with garlic is that in the event you suffer with your tummy in any way, it may not be advisable to eat it. Green tea is an choice for you, in particular if the concept of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you can not do. Green tea is great as it includes something called polyphenols, which incorporates a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Furthermore, it seems that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are certainly worth consuming as they offer you a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not devour through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! recipe. To make mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! you only need 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- You need of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- Take of ● For The Chicken.
- Provide 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- Provide of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Provide 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- You need of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- Use 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- Use 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- You need of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- Use 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- Get to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Salads.
- You need 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots – purple cabbage – + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- Take as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Steps to make Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours – peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes – peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear – you're good. If bleeding pink – bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me – you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
If you find this Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.