Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as specific as possible get when you write down the things you eat. It is just not adequate to list “salad” in your food log. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should include the amount of the food you take in. “Cereal” is just not good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you eat, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What type of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This could show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean chicken salad recipe. You can cook black bean chicken salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean Chicken Salad:
- Get 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 of large head romaine lettuce, washed and torn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 3/4 cup of salsa.
- Take 1 cup of whole kernel corn.
- Use 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Use of Blue or yellow (organic) corn tortilla chips, coarsley broken.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced cilantro.
- Get of DRESSING: 3/4 cup salsa.
- Take 1 cup of low-fat plain greek yogurt (or substitute Greek cultured coconut milk).
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of low-fat milk.
Steps to make Black Bean Chicken Salad:
- Bake, grill, or saute chicken until cooked throughout.
- Whisk salsa, yogurt and cumin. (If dressing is too thick add small amount of milk to thin).
- Divide lettuce onto 4 plates..
- Add warm chicken breast on top of lettuce..
- Sprinkle beans, corn and tomatoes over chicken breast..
- Drizzle dressing over chicken..
- Add cheese, cilantro and chips..
If you find this Black Bean Chicken Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.