Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican chicken chowder recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican chicken chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican chicken chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of morning you consume things. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and the right way to work around those times. After a day or two you may notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating because you’re bored. This is important because those are situations that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your mood while you eat. This helps to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken chowder recipe. You can cook mexican chicken chowder using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican chicken chowder:
- You need 2 1/2 cups of chopped cooked chicken.
- Get 1 can (11 oz) of whole kernel sweet corn (with sweet peppers if you can find it).
- Use 1 can (10.75 oz) of cream of potato or cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can (4 oz) of diced green chiles.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of snipped fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1/2 package of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 can (14.5 oz) of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 cup of fat-free sour cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Mexican chicken chowder:
- In a large saucepan combine chicken, corn, soup, Chili's, cilantro, taco seasoning, chicken broth and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. you may keep this warm in a crockpot on low..
- Stir one cup of the hot soup to the fat free sour cream once well mixed return this to the large saucepan and heat.
- Sprinkle each serving with some cheese and serve with baked tortilla chips.
If you find this Mexican chicken chowder recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.