Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Teriyaki shaved casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki shaved casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki shaved casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as particular as possible when you write down what you eat. It isn’t adequate to list “salad” in your food log. The proper way to do it is always to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You ought to include the volume of the food you eat. “Cereal” is not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you eat so it is very important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This could show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki shaved casserole recipe. You can have teriyaki shaved casserole using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Teriyaki shaved casserole:
- Provide 1 1/4 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 16 oz of garden rotini noodles.
- Use 2 can of 14.5 ounce prego Artisan three cheese sauce.
- You need 12 oz of bow tie noodles.
- Take 2 lb of shaved ribeye.
- Take 12 oz of sargento pepper jack cheese.
- Use 16 oz of Del Monte whole kernel Corn (no salt added).
- Take 16 oz of Bush pinto beans.
- You need 10 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter or virgin olive oil.
- Use 12 oz of steam fresh broccoli, carrots & califlower.
- Get 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Take 1 large of aluminum pan for casserole.
Steps to make Teriyaki shaved casserole:
- Preheat oven to 450°. Add 10 cups of water to a dutch pot or until 3/4 full. Place butter or olive oil in to have nonstick pot. Bring to a boil and add noodles..
- As noodles cook until tender or Al Dente, grab a dutch pan an pour in the ribeye and add a cup of teriyaki sauce (any brand). Medium cook till almost brown. Pour in then vegetables. Add Italian seasoning, fennel seeds and a dash of salt for taste..
- Grab a 1/2 dutch pot and add in the pinto beans and whole kernel corn. Cook till most of juice is gone..
- Take large pan and pour in all ingredients once cooked fully. Then pour on top the sauce. Spread the slices of cheese over it all. Nothing showing but the cheese. Bake for about 30-45 or until all cheese is melted. Served and enjoy. !!!.
If you find this Teriyaki shaved casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.