Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as possible while you write down what you consume. It just isn’t enough to only jot down “salad” on a list. The correct way to do it is to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You ought to include the quantity of the food you consume. “Cereal” won’t be enough but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. It is vital to remember that the larger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherd's pie recipe. You can have shepherd's pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shepherd's Pie:
- Use 1 of 2-4 Pounds- ground beef (I normally use 2 lbs).
- Get 2 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Use 1 can of Sweet whole kernel corn.
- Use 1 of Shredded colby-jack cheese (or use the type of cheese you desire).
- Provide 8 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Milk.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Shepherd's Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375°F and get out a 13×9 baking dish..
- Start a pot on the stove for your potatoes. Fill it about 3/4 full with some hot water to speed up the boiling process. (You can use instant potatoes if you prefer.).
- Next, get a skillet or frying pan going with the beef in it. While waiting for the ground beef to brown, cube your potatoes and dump them into the pot when it's boiling..
- Empty your cream of mushroom into a bowl and add enough milk in to make it a nice somewhat thin creamy mixture. (Don't make it so thin that it's like water.) Pour that evenly over the beef..
- Evenly pour the corn over the soup mixture..
- Sprinkle however much cheese you want..
- Lastly, when you're done preparing them add the mashed potatoes. *To make it easier, what I do is plop all the potatoes in the middle. Then use a rubber spatula to start in the middle and without lifting ur spatula, drag the potatoes to the edge of the dish. When you get to the edge, clean your spatula using the dish's edge and that way it also seals the top at the same time 🙂 (If you start lifting your spatula before you get to the edge of the dish, you'll lift your cheese up and it'll make a mess.).
- Set the timer for 20-25 minutes. Everything is already cooked so all you're doing is heating everything up..
If you find this Shepherd's Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.