Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shepherd's Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You should be very precise whenever you write down the things that you are eating. You should do more than simply write down “salad” into your food journal. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You should include the volume of the food you eat. “Cereal” will not be adequate however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you eat so it is vital that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This can help you figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherd's pie recipe. To cook shepherd's pie you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shepherd's Pie:
- Take 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 of Onion Chopped.
- You need 1 of Red or Yellow Pepper Chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Take 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- Provide 1 lb of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet Whole Kernel Corn.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley.
Instructions to make Shepherd's Pie:
- Bring pot of water to boil, boil potatoes until fork tender..
- Brown beef, peppers, and onion in large pan. Drain in strainer to remove any fat drippings..
- Once back in pan and the beef is cooked through add corn, soup, milk, salt and pepper, and garlic salt. Stir together for about 3 min..
- Once the meat mixture is complete you can mash the potatoes, add the sour cream to them, salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour meat mixture into a baking dish, top with mashed potatoes..
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. Pull out of oven. Melt the butter in microwave and pour over potaoes, top with fresh parsley..
If you find this Shepherd's Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.