Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spanish rice turkey casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish rice turkey casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you devour, is who you happen to be. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. As an example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscular tissues. So be aware with the meals you devour as it could really produce a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us well and thus superfoods are becoming part of many individuals’s diets. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can in fact say that a number of foods add to our well being and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system while harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Tomatoes are one more superfood with antioxidant qualities because of a compound known as lycopene. Another superfood is spinach that’s rich in iron along with one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is very important for eye health as we grow older.
It now appears to be an excellent time to start ingesting some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of all of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish rice turkey casserole recipe. You can have spanish rice turkey casserole using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish rice turkey casserole:
- Use 2 packages of 6.8 ounces each. Spanish rice and vermicelli mix.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter cubed.
- Take 1 can of 14-1/2 ounce diced tomatoes undrained.
- Use 4 cup of water.
- Use 1 can of 10oz. diced tomatoes and green chilies UNdrained.
- You need 3 cup of cubed cooked turkey or chicken.
- Take 1 can of 11 oz. whole kernel corn drained..
- Provide 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend divided.
Instructions to make Spanish rice turkey casserole:
- in a large skillet saute rice and vermicelli in butter till golden brown. gradually stir in water tomatoes,and contents of rice seasoning packets. bring to a boil reduce heat cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until race is tender. meanwhile in a large bowl combined the turkey corn sour cream and half of the cheese stir in rice mixture. transfer to greased 3 qt. baking dish.. sprinkle with remaining cheese this will be full. bake uncovered at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
If you find this Spanish rice turkey casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.