Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado Fries Tacos with Chili-Avocado-Lime Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Fries Tacos with Chili-Avocado-Lime Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing every thing down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a good way and a sluggish approach to track the food you eat. A food log isn’t only a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You need to write down other important pieces of information too. Here are a number of points that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado fries tacos with chili-avocado-lime dressing recipe. You can cook avocado fries tacos with chili-avocado-lime dressing using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Fries Tacos with Chili-Avocado-Lime Dressing:
- You need of For Avocado Fries:.
- Use 2 of Avocados (Ripe but not too soft).
- You need of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 4-5 Tbs of Whole Milk.
- Get 1 Tsp of All purpose Flour.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Oil.
- Use 1 Tbs of Chickpea flour (Optional * See the notes).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use of For Taco Stuffing:.
- You need 6 of Whole Wheat Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini Finely Chopped.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Pepper finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Finely chopped red onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cooked black beans.
- Get 2 Tbs of Corn Kernels.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 Tbs of Taco Seasoning.
- Get of Pickled Jalapeno.
- You need of Mexican Four cheese.
- Provide of For Avocado Dressing:.
- Provide 1 of Avocado.
- Get 1 of Serrano Chilies or Jalapeno Peppers.
- Use 1 Tsp of Yogurt.
- You need 1 Tbs of Lime Juice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ranch dressing mix.
Instructions to make Avocado Fries Tacos with Chili-Avocado-Lime Dressing:
- Avocado Fries: Preheat oven to 425F. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a bowl add milk, Oil, all purpose flour and chickpea flour (if u don’t want to add chickpea flour then skip it and add 1/2 tsp all purpose flour instead) mix everything well, make sure there is no lumps..
- On another plate take panko breadcrumbs, salt to taste, black pepper and garlic powder. Cut the avocados in equal slices/Wedges. Dip each pieces in milk mixture and then in panko mixture..
- Arrange each slices on baking sheet and bake them for 10 to 15 min or until its golden brown in color..
- Taco Stuffing: In a non stick pan add olive oil. Once oil is hot enough add all the veggies- Zucchini, bell pepper, red onions, black beans, tomatoes and corn kernels. Roast them for a min. Now, add salt and taco seasoning. Mix everything well. Cook it for 3-4 mins and switch off the flame..
- Avocado Dressing: In a blender add everything and blend it well until you get smooth texture. You can adjust consistency by adding water to it. If you want the extra spicy sauce add Serrano chilies with the seeds..
- Final Step to prepare Crunchy Tacos: Heat the non stick skillet on lower medium flame. Once the skillet is hot enough add little bit of butter and place tortilla on it. Take a spoonful of dressing and spread them evenly, add a tablespoon of stuffing that you prepared..
- Now, place 2 piece of avocado fries, add little bit of avocado sauce. Add shredded cheese and a piece of pickled jalapeno on top of it. Cook them until the cheese melts. Wrap/fold the tortilla (the way you like to serve) and serve with additional avocado sauce on the side..
If you find this Avocado Fries Tacos with Chili-Avocado-Lime Dressing recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.