Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Tamale Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tamale Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tamale Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you consume, is who you might be. That is so correct. If you eat some poultry that poultry will be broken down as well as amino acids shall be used to repair cells and create muscle. Consuming the correct foods is thus crucial. Awareness of how our diet effects our fitness and the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the good as well as the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Some other good quality superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they have something called Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. Spinach is also a further high-quality food because it includes lots of iron and folate, and that is a B vitamin. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away blindness in old age.
It now seems to be a good time to start eating some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of many of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tamale pie recipe. You can cook beef tamale pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Tamale Pie:
- Get 1 cup of White cornmeal.
- You need 4 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chopped onions.
- Get 1/3 cup of Chopped green bell peppers.
- Provide 1 can of Whole kernel corn, undrained.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Beef Tamale Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a sauce pan, bring water to a boil and add the salt. Slowly add the cornmeal and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour 2/3 of the hot cornmeal much into casserole dish. Using the spoon, bring it up the sides as far as it will reach. If cornmeal is to thick to spread water it down a little..
- In a large frying pan, cook, but don't brown the ground beef, breaking it up into crumbs as it cooks. Add onions and green bell peppers and cook 5 minutes longer..
- Add corn (with its liquid), chili powder, salt and tomato sauce, heat until very hot and pour mixture into the casserole dish lined with cornmeal..
- Spoon remaining cornmeal mixture over top. It should be thin enough to spread. (Not watery).
- Top with grated cheese and bake at 350°F, for 35-40 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.
If you find this Beef Tamale Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.