Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as distinct as possible get whenever you record the things you eat. It is not sufficient to list “salad” in your food record. The correct way to do it is to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to note down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” will not be enough however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you eat so it is vital that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn paratha recipe. To make corn paratha you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Paratha:
- Use 1 cup of whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta).
- Use 3 cups of finely chopped spinach (palak).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Use 3 tsp of melted butter or oil for cooking.
- Get 1 cup of boiled sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane).
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- Provide 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of oil salt to taste.
Steps to make Corn Paratha:
- For the dough, mix all the ingredients and add enough water to make a soft dough..
- Divide the dough into 10 portions and roll out each portion into very thin 150 mm. Diameter rounds..
- For the spinach corn stuffing, heat the oil and fry the onions for 1/2 minute. Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds..
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Drain the water, if any. Add the corn and salt..
- To proceed, cook each roti on a tawa (griddle) very lightly for a few seconds..
- Put a portion of the stuffing in each paratha and fold into a semi-circle. Arrange on a greased baking tray..
- Alternatively, cook on a tawa (griddle) on both sides and brush lightly with butter or oil. Serve hot..
If you find this Corn Paratha recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.