Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But let’s say you write every little thing down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a great way and a sluggish way to track the food you eat. There is far more to food journaling than creating an index of what you eat during the day. You must note down other vital pieces of information too. Here are some of the things you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
What sort of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This could show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling recipe. To cook ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling:
- You need of For the tacos.
- Provide 2 cup of ragi flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Take of For the tomato salsa.
- Take 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get as needed of pickled jalapenos.
- Use of For the corn and paneer filling.
- You need 1 cup of paneer cubes.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled corn kernels.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of cilantro or coriander finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of For the garnishing.
- Use 1 tbsp of beetroot julienne.
- Provide as needed of Mint leaves.
- You need 5 tbsp of Sour cream.
Steps to make Ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling:
- FOR TACOS : Mix ragi flour,wheat flour,oil,salt and baking powder in a big bowl and prepare a dough..
- Roll 4 chapati with the dough. Heat a tava and semi cook these chapaties..
- Now brush them with oil, fold them from centre and bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees for 10 minutes or till crisp..
- FOR TOMATO SALSA: Mix all ingredients for salsa in a big bowl and keep aside..
- FOR PANEER AND CORN STUFFING: Take paneer in a bowl. Add salt,red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder and black pepper powder to it. Give a nice mix. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions and garlic for a minute or till their raw smell goes. Now add paneer, capsicum and boiled corn kernels to it and saute for a minute. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over it. Switch off the gas..
- ASSEMBLING: Take taco shell fill paneer and corn stuffing in it. Then put some tomato salsa over it. Repeat the process with all 4. Garnish with sour cream, beetroot julienne and mint leaves..
- Serve it immediately..
- Happy cooking and happy eating..
If you find this Ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.