Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Corn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of morning that you take in items. This will allow you to determine what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll observe, for example, that although you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating because you’re bored. This is critical mainly because, once they are recognized, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What kind of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn soup recipe. To cook corn soup you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Soup:
- Take 190 grams of Can of Sweet corn (creamed).
- Use 200 ml of Milk.
- Get 200 ml of Water.
- Get 1/4 of Onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of White flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of cube Consommé soup stock cube.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sweet corn (whole kernels).
- You need 1 slice of Bread.
- Get 1 dash of Parsley (dried).
Steps to make Corn Soup:
- Croutons: Cut the white bread into cubes, arrange on a baking sheet, and microwave on 600W for 2 to 3 minutes (no need to wrap)..
- Let cool while still on the plate. They'll be soft coming out of the microwave, but once cooled they'll harden. They're crunchy without oil..
- Saute the minced onion in butter. Once they've become translucent, add the flour and continue to cook..
- Add water a small amount at a time, mixing as you add. Add soup stock and bring to a boil, then add the creamed corn. Boil while stirring..
- The amounts of water, milk, and corn are roughly the same. If you use the empty can, you don't need to measure and it cleans out the can..
- Add corn kernels and milk. Once warm, flavor with salt and pepper and it's done..
- Finish by topping with the croutons and parsley..
If you find this Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.