Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beetroot Chapati tacos with sweet corn recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot Chapati tacos with sweet corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Chapati tacos with sweet corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Truth Regarding Superfoods.
You might be what you consume. If you think about it, this makes sense. If you eat some chicken that bird shall be broken down plus the amino acids shall be used to restore cells and create muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you have a meal correctly. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food can make us healthy and thus superfoods have become part of many individuals’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the great as well as the poor. Inferior foods contain empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy including antioxidants to assist decrease sickness and disease. The nutritional varieties of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Your immune system will even benefit from the properties of superfoods. Your immune system is important in keeping you well and garlic is definitely an case in point of a superfood that can help. One good thing about eating garlic may very well be in how it helps to reduce your cholesterol. If you have a hypersensitive stomach then it’s best to not consume garlic as it could inflame the lining. As said above, water is quite vital for your system (after all, the bulk of your body is made of water) however from time to time it may be difficult to take in high volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Green tea is impressive as it includes something called polyphenols, which incorporates a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Furthermore, it appears that green tea might have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
It now seems to be a good time to begin consuming some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of many of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot chapati tacos with sweet corn recipe. To make beetroot chapati tacos with sweet corn you only need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot Chapati tacos with sweet corn:
- Prepare of For the tacos.
- You need 1 cup of beetroot whole wheat flour (desiatta.com).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Water to knead.
- You need of For the filling.
- Use 1 cup of sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of medium capsicum sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Chilli powder.
- Take As required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Beetroot Chapati tacos with sweet corn:
- For the tacos- mix the beetroot wheat flour and salt in a bowl. Add the butter and crumble with fingers and mix it well. Add water slowly to form a smooth dough. Alternatively you can add beetroot puree and reduce the water content or make it with only wheat flour..
- Roll small circles of 3-4" dia. Brush them with oil.
- Preheat oven. In the grilling plate place the tacos to take u-shape. (Image is only for reference, taken from the internet).
- Bake for ten minutes till it crisps up..
- For the filling- microwave the sweet corn for 3 minutes on high power with water till soft..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the sliced onions and saute.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw aroma goes away.
- Add the capsicum slices and saute on high flame so that it is crunchy.
- Add salt and chilli powder.
- Add the tomato sauce and switch off the flame..
- Mix the boiled and drained corn kernels..
- Check for salt.
- Assemble the filling inside the tacos and garnish with coriander leaves when serving!.
If you find this Beetroot Chapati tacos with sweet corn recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.