Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as distinct as possible get whenever you record the things you eat. You need to do more than simply write down “salad” into your food journal. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You must also include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” defintely won’t be enough however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you eat, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What type of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple shaped aloo tikki recipe. You can cook pineapple shaped aloo tikki using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki:
- You need 3 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of green chutney for making the lines.
- Get As needed of tomato sauce for making the dots.
- Take As needed of butter for greasing the baking tray.
- Prepare of For Stuffing.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of boiled american corn kernels.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated processed cheese.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of whole cabbage leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki:
- Heat butter in a pan and add garlic, saute for few seconds, then add washed and chopped spinach and cook it until all the moisture evaporates. Then add corn kernels, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt, grated cheese and mixed herbs, mix well, the stuffing is ready.
- Now take boiled and mashed potatoes, add salt and arrowroot powder, mix nicely and make equal sized balls from the mixture.
- Flatten the ball with wet hands and put some stuffing in the center, grease a baking tray with sone butter, now seal the potato ball from all the sides, giving it the shape of a pineapple, place it on the greased tray.
- Now with the help of a toothpick make criss cross lines on it, making checks by pressing it a little, now place this tray in the preheated oven and bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until becomes light brown from top, at 180 degrees Celsius.
- When done take it out from the oven, take green chutney and with the help of a toothpick fill the lines with chutney.
- Fill all the lines nicely, put enough chutney in the lines so that it can be seen properly.
- Now take some tomato sauce and dots with it in each check, when it is done then place the ready pineapple shaped tikki on a cabbage leaf, giving it a shape, in this way make the other tikkis also, serve hot with any sauce or you can make chaat also.
- Cut one tikki from the center, you can see the stuffing.
If you find this Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.