Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of day that you consume items. This helps you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you might notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. This may also help you identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is critical mainly because, once they are identified, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Record your mood while you eat. This can help you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pineapple recipe. You can cook baked pineapple using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked pineapple:
- Prepare 1 lb of Small pineapple, about.
- Provide 1 pound of salt.
- Take of Chinese five spice powder.
- Provide of Cloves.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- Use 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare of Mint to garnish (optional).
- Get of Whipped cream to finish.
Instructions to make Baked pineapple:
- So, preheat your oven to 300 F and prep your ingredients.
- So mix your bag of salt with the ground spices and prepare the egg white.
- Mix the egg whites into the salt and form a paste that isn't too wet, but more like thick muddy consistency.
- Gently hold the leafy part of your pineapple (can be a bit prickly!) and pack on the salt mixture encasing your pineapple.
- Place your phone into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When done, the pineapple should have a nice hard salt crust, let it cool for about 10-15 minutes then crack it open with a knife.
- To serve, cut the pine apple, skin on, into four sections lengthwise. Place some chopped mint and some whipped cream on there and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked pineapple recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.