Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pineapple upside-down cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple upside-down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple upside-down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time that you are consuming items. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and the right way to work around those times. You’ll notice, for example, that though you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This may also enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is significant because all those are times that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
What type of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This can show you if you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside-down cake recipe. To make pineapple upside-down cake you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Use 4 of tsp,butter,Melted, divided.
- Get 4 tsp. of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 of canned unsweetened pineapple slices.
- You need 2 of maraschino cherries.
- You need 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 3 tbsp. of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Use Dash of ground nutmeg.
- Use 3 tbsp. of Milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Pour 1/2 tsp. Butter into each of two 10-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Top with a pineapple slice. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple slice ; set aside..
- In a small bowl,combine flour,sugar,baking powder,salt and nutmeg. Beat in the milk,vanilla and remaining butter just until combined. Spoon over pineapple..
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the ramekins; invert onto dessert plates. Serve warm..
If you find this Pineapple upside-down cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.