Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Mango Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Mango Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after maintaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down can help you recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down precisely what time of day it is whenever you eat. This can help you figure out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a short time you’ll note that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating because you’re bored. This is critical because, once they are recognized, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What type of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This can help you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple mango pie recipe. You can have pineapple mango pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple Mango Pie:
- You need 1 (20 oz) of can mango, undrained.
- You need 1 (20 oz) of can crushed pineapple, undrained.
- Use 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Take 2 of refrigerated pie crusts.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten with a splash of milk.
- You need of Sugar for sprinkling.
Instructions to make Pineapple Mango Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix first 8 ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil on med/high heat. Turn down heat and allow it to bubble with the lid on for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Take filling off the heat and allow to cool for about 20 minutes. You want the filling this thick:.
- While filling cools, line your pie dish with bottom crust. Pour cooled pie filling into crust and top with top crust. Pinch edges and brush with egg/milk mixture then sprinkle with sugar. Cut slits in top and bake for 45-60 minutes, until crust is golden..
- Wait until the pie is COMPLETELY cooled before cutting!.
If you find this Pineapple Mango Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.