Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But imagine if you write every single thing down but still are unable to figure out how to shed weight? There is a good way and a sluggish way to track the food you eat. A food record is more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to account for various other very important information. Here are some of the elements you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
What type of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar pineapple tuna loaf recipe. You can cook cheddar pineapple tuna loaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf:
- Get 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Use 5 cans of tuna fish drained.
- Get 16 ounces of pineapple tidbits.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of butter crackers.
- Use 1 of small white onion diced.
- You need 1 of small red onion diced.
- Provide 1 of rib celery sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Provide To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Instructions to make Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit dice the onions, and slice the celery. Shred the cheese..
- Melt the butter and add the onion and celery. Add the seasonings. Sauté till the onions are translucent..
- Crush the crackers. Mix everything together..
- Put the mixture in a meatloaf pan. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes..
- Let rest, and serve I hope you enjoy. This can be served cold, warm, or hot..
If you find this Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.