Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pineapple scones recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple scones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple scones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your nutrition for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write each thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose fat? There is a correct way and a wrong way to observe your food. A food record isn’t merely a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. You must record various other very important information. Here are a number of hints that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your mood while you eat. This helps you pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple scones recipe. You can have pineapple scones using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple scones:
- Prepare of Makes 12 medium scones.
- Get 420 g (3 1/3 cup) of plain flour.
- Use 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda (or 2 tsp baking powder instead of the two).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 15 g (1 1/2 tbsp.) of caster sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml (1 cup) of double cream plus 1 tbsp. for brushing.
- Get 250 ml (1 cup) of pineapple juice plus 1 tbsp. for brushing.
- Get 1 of little Demerara or palm sugar to sprinkle.
Steps to make Pineapple scones:
- Stir the flour, cream of tartar, soda, salt and sugar together in a large bowl..
- Mix the cream with the juice in a jug and pour into the flour mix gradually, stirring it with a spoon (or use a standing mixer with a paddle attachment on low setting)..
- Turn the shaggy dough out onto a floured surface and knead gently a few times, so that it comes together. Flatten it down to a disc about 2cm thick..
- Cut the scones with a 5cm (2 in.) round cutter or similar; press the cutter down without twisting..
- Place the scones in a deep baking tray lined with parchment..
- Let them stand for 15 minutes while you preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas 6..
- Mix together the extra 1 tbsp. of cream and juice and brush the tops of the scones. Sprinkle them with palm or demerara sugar..
- Bake for 15 minutes until coloured on top, cool in the tray for 5 minutes and then take them out onto a wire rack..
If you find this Pineapple scones recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.