Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As High-quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You have become what you put inside your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. If you gobble some chicken that poultry shall be broken down plus the amino acids will be used to repair cells and develop muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you simply have a meal correctly. Folks these days are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to enhance your health and offer you a lot of essential nutrients. Do you know what superfoods actually are? Well, there are two kinds of foods, the great as well as the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional types of meals are where you will discover superfoods.
Some other high-quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they include something referred to as Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. Spinach is also an additional first-class food as it includes lots of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach may help you in your later years because of the lutein in it which could help avert you from going blind.
It now seems to be a good time to begin eating some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of many of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy baked oatmeal muffins recipe. You can have yummy baked oatmeal muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins:
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 Cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of crushed pineapple.
- Take 1/4 Cup of shredded carrot.
- Use 2 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- Get 4 Tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 3 Cups of Old fashioned oats.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
Instructions to make Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with paper or foil muffin liners. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- Add applesauce, pineapple, carrot, milk, vanilla, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon..
- Whisk well until combined. Stir in oats and baking powder. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to allow oats to absorb most of the liquid..
- Fill muffin cups with 1/3 cup oat mixture each. And favorite toppings, pushing down into the mixture with your fingers.hi.
- Bake 30 minutes or until firm and browned on top. Let cool for five minutes before eating. Can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week or frozen for later use..
If you find this Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.