Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as possible get when you record the things you eat. It isn’t enough to list “salad” in your food record. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You need to include the quantity of the food you consume. “Cereal” is not very good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you consume so it is important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your mood while you eat. This can show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade recipe. To make lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade:
- Use 1 of lamb ribs (has 8 ribs).
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
- You need 1 of sprig of rosemary.
- Take 2 cup of of pineapple juice.
- Provide 1 of garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Provide 2 of table spoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 of table spoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade:
- Place lamb in a large bowl season with garlic, salt, and pepper add sprig of rosemary.
- Add pineapple juice and let it marinade for 24hours (if you do not want to wait that long just let all ingredients reach room temperature).
- In a deep skillet add olive oil once it heats up add chopped red pepper, green pepper, and onion into the pan as the onions and peppers cook down add sugar..
- Sear lamb for 4 minutes pour the rest of the marinade over lamb and bake at 400°F until the internal temperature reaches 145.
- Remove from oven and Let the meat rest for about 5 before serving. Hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Lamb pops with pineapple juice marinade recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.