Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chole Aloo tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chole Aloo tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You’re what you eat. This is so true. If you consume some poultry that bird is going to be broken down plus the amino acids will be used to fix cells and build muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you just have a meal correctly. Food advice tells us that the correct food can make us healthy and so superfoods are becoming a part of many individuals’s diets. So what is considered being superfood. In easy terms, some food is superior for us and many not so beneficial. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional kinds of food is where you will find superfoods.
Malnourishment is the ultimate effect of one’s body not getting the best type of nutrition. The correct kind of fat is necessary, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you need carbohydrates. You also need water, which is one of the most vital of the lot. There are additional nutrients, for example vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. A fatty acid that we now know more about is Omega-3 and it aids the fight against the harmful form of cholesterol. Omega-3 is found in salmon, which is classed as being a superfood as it includes this fatty acid and it’s an excellent source of protein. As we come into our later days, the working from the brain can suffer and Omega-3 is often beneficial for this. You can find Omega-3 in many fish, nuts and seeds, many of which can be classed as superfoods.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chole aloo tikki recipe. You can have chole aloo tikki using 36 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chole Aloo tikki:
- Provide 8 of boiled potatoes,.
- Prepare 1 cup of chole,.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato,.
- Prepare of For tadka -.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil,.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seed,.
- Take 6-7 of curry leaves,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- You need 200 gm of sev.
- You need 1 of ,chopped onion,.
- Take as required of coriander leaves,.
- Use 10-12 of cloves garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed chillies,.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander, powder,.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala,.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind pulp.
- Provide of Ingredients for tikki.
- You need 8 of medium size boiled potatoes.
- You need 4 of crushed chillies,.
- Prepare to taste of salt,.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1tsp of Amchur powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera,.
- You need 1tsp of chat masala,.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh bread crumbs.
- Use of For stuffing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maida,.
- Take 4 tbsp of water,.
- Prepare As needed- of Oil to fry tikki.
- Use For garnishing of ..2 cup sev of besan,green chutney of coriander.
- Take As per taste of Mithi chutney of tamarind,chopped onion, chopped coriander.
Steps to make Chole Aloo tikki:
- First soak chole for 6to8 hours in lukewarm water and then boil it in cooker….took 4 whistle….to become soft..
- Add 4cup water in it..and took out in a big utensil.Add salt to taste.Also add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder in it.Then add crushed chillies and garlic paste into it..also add garam masala powder and boil ragda for 15 minutes..
- Now it's time for tadka..take 2 tbsp oil in a pan and heat it. Add mustard seeds…then add pinch of hinge,methi seeds, curry leaves and pour it in the ragda..also add tamarind pulp and 1 tsp sugar in it.
- Again take 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped tomatoes and onion. Saute it for 2 min and add to ragda..boil it for 10 minutes..add chopped coriander at last..
- For tikki smash boil potatoes nicely..add salt, til,jeera, Amchur powder, crushed chillies and fresh bread crumbs…mix it well.make a smooth dough..
- Make equal portion of potato dough. Now rub some oil in your palm and make round ball of each portion..then press it little and gently give a shape of patties…
- Make slurry of corn flour and rice flour and deep all the tikki (patties) in it one by one…
- Take fresh bread crumbs and coat all the patties with it.Heat oil in the nonstick pan and shallow fry all the tikki till it becomes golden brown….
- Now it's time to serve Take 2 patties in a bowl and pour ragda in it…now add green chutney, mithi tamarind chutney and some curd in it. Add fresh chopped tomatoes and chopped onions. At last garnish it with dhaniya(coriander leaves)..
If you find this Chole Aloo tikki recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.