Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey and Pineapple Sparibs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and Pineapple Sparibs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as distinct as you can get when you record the things you eat. It is not enough to just jot down “salad” on a list. The correct way to do it is always to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also include the number of the foods you take in. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is very important to remember that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and pineapple sparibs recipe. You can have honey and pineapple sparibs using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey and Pineapple Sparibs:
- Provide 5 kg of pork sparibs.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Take 200 grams of pineapple,diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 cup of chilli sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of roasted coriander seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tabasco sauce.
- Take 2 of onion grated.
- You need 5 clove of garlic,grated.
- Use 1/2 liter of water.
- Provide 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
Instructions to make Honey and Pineapple Sparibs:
- Mix all sauce ingredients,marinate sparibs overnight in refrigerator (about 450 grams each pieces or smaller).
- Bring to simmer approximately 2 hours(,add water) or until prefer tenderness,water reduce to thick sauce.
- Take out from pot,transfer only ribs to baking tray,save the sauce to top while serving, (base with sliced of carrots,onion,bay leaves,option),cover with foil,bake at200 c covered for 40 mins,and 20 mins uncover to brown ribs,.
- Serve with side salad,fries,or baked potato :).
If you find this Honey and Pineapple Sparibs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.