Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of day that you take in items. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. You’ll see, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This will even help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is incredibly useful because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This can help you determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice recipe. To make crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice you need 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice:
- Use of crispy pork cheeks.
- You need 5 lb of pig cheeks.
- Provide 3 of stalks lemon grass.
- Take 1 of bulb garlic.
- Use 2 of star anise.
- Prepare 3 cup of sake.
- Use 5 cup of light chicken stock.
- Get 2 tsp of korean chile flake.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
- Take of pineapple, orange glaze.
- Use 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Get 1 cup of OJ.
- You need 1 cup of mea poy.
- Get 2 tbsp of tamari.
- Provide 2 tbsp of honey.
- Use 2 tbsp of sambal Olek.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cold water.
- Provide of thai basil and lemon rice.
- Take 3 cup of jasmine rice.
- Provide 6 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon aest.
- Take 1/2 cup of thai basil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mirin.
Steps to make crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice:
- Pig cheeks heat oven to 375 bruise lemon grass place all braising ingredeints into deep baking dish cover with foil and place in oven for 2 hours.
- after two hours remove from oven and place baking dish in the cooler for at least 30 min. (i do this because the meat will be super tender and cooling it will let it keep its shape).
- Glaze combine all ingredeints except corn starch and water. bring to a boil.
- mix starch and water and slowly whisk mix into glaze this will thicken slightly mix well and remove from heat.
- Rice bring water to a boil add lemon zest, rice and salt. mix well cover and simmer for 35 min.
- chiffonade thai basil.
- lay out cooked rice on a half sheet pan or a baking dish. sprinkle mirin and basil over rice and fold it into its self. then press into a even solid layer.
- Plating using a ring mold cut rice out of the pan and place in the center of the plate.
- take two pig cheeks and dust with corn starch. deep fry for 3/5 min..
- remove from fryer and place on top of rice. add a few tablespoons of glave over pork/rice stack and garnish with micro celery or celery leaves and toasted sesame seeds.
If you find this crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.