Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Facts On Superfoods.
You are becoming what you put inside your body. Quite literally, you are. For instance, meats like chicken have amino acids that happen to be important as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. Consuming the correct fare is therefore crucial. Nutritional advice tells us that the correct food can make us healthy and thus superfoods are becoming part of lots of people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods actually are? We can in fact say that a number of foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional types of meals are where you will find superfoods.
Superfoods even have an added health quality in how they enhance your protection. Garlic can be described as recognized superfood that can provide your immune system a genuine boost, that will help your body beat back illnesses. Your blood cholesterol count may be lowered by means of garlic. If you’ve a sensitive stomach then it’s best to not eat garlic as it could possibly inflame the lining. As said above, water is extremely necessary for your system (after all, the bulk of your body is made from water) however from time to time it can be easier said than done to take in large volumes of water, which can be why you may want to try drinking Green tea. If you consider the extent of antioxidants it has and the very fact it also offers polyphenols, then green tea really is worth drinking. Furthermore, it seems that green tea may have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
It now appears to be an excellent time to begin consuming some superfoods to have the healthy positives of all of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's pineapple chicken skewers recipe. To make mike's pineapple chicken skewers you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers:
- Get of Meats.
- Get 4 of Extra Large Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed].
- You need of Vegetables & Fruits.
- Take 4 large of Green Bell Peppers.
- Provide 1 can of Pineapple Chunks.
- Get 2 large of Purple Onions.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1 can of 20 oz Dole Crushed Pineapples.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Teriyaki Sauce [your favorite brand].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Bottle Teriyaki Miso Sauce [optional] [not to be mixed in marinade].
- Prepare of Optional Brine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Salt.
- Provide of Equipment.
- You need 1 gallon of Sized Ziplock Bag.
- Get 1 of Pair Barbecue Tongs.
- Take 8 of Metal Skewers.
- You need 1 large of Bowl.
- Take 1 small of Pot.
- Provide 1 of Brush.
- Take of Serving Suggestions.
- Provide 1 of Tortilla – Naan – Pita Breads [or bad of your choosing].
- Take 1 of White Rice.
Instructions to make Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers:
- TO BRINE CHICKEN: In a small pot, heat two cups water, salt and sugar until dissolved. Add some ice cubes to cool the mixture down. Pour in large bowl. Add chicken breasts. Add just enough cold water to cover breasts. Add four cups ice and mix up. Place in fridge to brine for five to six hours minimum or no longer than eight hours. You can also pre-cut your chicken into 1"x1" cubes and brine for 2 1/2 to 4 hours..
- Add everything in the Marinade section [except for the Teriyaki Miso Sauce] in a Ziplock bag and mix..
- Pull chicken from brine and place in marinade bag. Allow chicken to marinate for two hours or longer. Reserve marinade sauce for later use..
- Chop all vegetables in 1"x1" cubes. Cut chicken in 1"x1" cubes as well. Thread chicken on metal skewers starting and ending with chicken pieces. Thread vegetables and pineapple in between chicken pieces..
- OPTIONAL: Lightly brush constructed skewers with Teriyaki Miso Sauce. This sauce is optional since it does have a slightly bitter Miso taste to it. However, by adding the pineapple chunks, it negates the flavor almost entirely..
- Grill until fully cooked at 425° to 450°. Usually about 15 minutes. Be careful not to burn by turning skewers regularly. Serve with Tortillas, Naan bread or any other breads that you can place your chicken in..
- You can also bake these. I use a convection oven like the one pictured. If you choose to bake, add chicken chunks, vegetables and pineapples on a nonstick sheet or oven safe liner and bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Serve with white rice..
- Lastly, you can use your pineapple marinade to make a thick sauce to drizzle over rice. Do this by bringing marinade to a hard boil and adding 2 tablespoons corn starch mixed with a small amount of water in a seperate bowl. Then, slowly add it to your simmering marinade. Simmer until sauce thickens to the consistency you desire.The longer it simmers the thicker your sauce will become..
If you find this Mike's Pineapple Chicken Skewers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.