Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Real Easy Pineapple Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Real Easy Pineapple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Real Easy Pineapple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You might be what you consume. Quite accurately, you are. If you gobble some hen that chicken is going to be broken down and the amino acids are going to be used to restore cells and create muscle. So be careful with the food you consume as it could possibly really make a difference. Nutritional advice tells us that the correct food could make us fit and thus superfoods are becoming a part of lots of people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods really are? In simple terminology, some food is good for us and some not so helpful. Putting on fat is only one of the issues with consuming the incorrect fare and, vs this, the right food can provide you health as well as keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class foods.
Some other high-quality superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they include something known as Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. As said, nutrients are important including a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Spinach may assist you during your later years due to lutein in it that can help prevent you from going blind.
It now seems to be a good time to start consuming some superfoods to get the healthy benefits of all the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to real easy pineapple cake recipe. You can have real easy pineapple cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Real Easy Pineapple Cake:
- Use 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of 20 oz. crushed pineapple (undrained) in its own juice – not syrup.
- You need 1 cup of pecans.
- Provide 1 of FROSTING.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or one stick.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Provide 1 of 8 oz. cream cheese (softened).
Steps to make Real Easy Pineapple Cake:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all of the cake ingredients together in a bowl. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes (until top is golden brown).
- FROSTING: Beat butter, cream cheese and vanilla together until creamy. Gradually mix in powdered sugar.
- Frost cake with cream cheese frosting while still warm. Sprinkle with nuts..
If you find this Real Easy Pineapple Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.