Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for AMIES PINEAPPLE CAKE with COCONUT and BANANA recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best AMIES PINEAPPLE CAKE with COCONUT and BANANA recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIES PINEAPPLE CAKE with COCONUT and BANANA recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time that you’re feeding on items. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a day or two you might notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may also be able to recognize when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is unbelievably useful because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What type of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies pineapple cake with coconut and banana recipe. You can have amies pineapple cake with coconut and banana using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare AMIES PINEAPPLE CAKE with COCONUT and BANANA:
- Prepare 450 grams of baking flour.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Take 200 grams of desiccated coconut.
- You need 3 of ripe banana, mashed.
- You need 230 grams of pineapple, mashed.
- Get 150 grams of walnuts, chopped finely.
- Take 1 tsp of bicarbonate.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 240 ml of sunflower or vegetable oil.
- Provide 450 grams of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of frosting.
- Prepare 225 grams of philadelphia cream.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 450 grams of icing sugar, sifted.
- You need 110 grams of melted butter.
- Get of decoration.
- Provide 1 small of pineapple, sliced thinly round.
Instructions to make AMIES PINEAPPLE CAKE with COCONUT and BANANA:
- Put the oil, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix with an electric hand whisk until smooth and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, whisking well until incorporated. Add the flour (little by little), cinnamon, salt and bicarbonate, whisk until smooth, then add the banana and pineapple. Mix until well blended. Add walnut and desiccated coconut. Give everything a good final mix..
- Divide the mixture between 2 greased 20 cm baking pan or pan with parchment paper. Bake at 180ºC for 40 minutes in two level in the oven. After the first 20 minutes, change the position of the pan. Bake for another 20 minutes until risen, golden, and an inserted skewer comes out clean..
- Allow the cake to cool in their pan before turning out into a wire track while you make the frosting and prepare the pineapple decoration..
- To make philadelphia frosting: Beat philadelphia cream and vanilla extract with the creamed butter in a mixing bowl. Gradually sift in the icing sugar beating all the time to make smooth and spreadable frosting.
- For pineapple decoration: Cook pineapple in the oven at 150ºC for 30 minutes, at each side..
- Spread the frosting mixture across the bottom of the other cake then reassemble the 2 cakes. Pour over the remaining mixture, making sure to cover the entire cake. Arrange on top and side of the cake pineapple as decoration..
- Serve, share and enjoy!.
If you find this AMIES PINEAPPLE CAKE with COCONUT and BANANA recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.