Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Fried Rice/ Vegetarian recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Fried Rice/ Vegetarian recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You ought to be very precise when you write down the things that you are eating. You need to do more than simply write down “salad” into your food journal. The proper way to do it is usually to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to write down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” defintely won’t be enough but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you consume, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple fried rice/ vegetarian recipe. You can cook pineapple fried rice/ vegetarian using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Fried Rice/ Vegetarian:
- You need 1 head of Pineapple.
- Provide 2 cup of Steamed jasmine rice / cook overnight.
- Use 1 cup of Mix diced vegetables ,carrots,onion,pumpkin,bell peppers,snow peas,raisin.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic/chopped.
- Get of seasoning ingredients.
- Take 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Pineapple Fried Rice/ Vegetarian:
- In pan add olive oil ,turn on medium heat ,brown garlic and follow with mix diced vegetables ,stir to mix until all soft.
- Add rice ,pineapple,stir to mix ,seasoning by sugar,salt,black pepper,sesame oil,curry powder,mix all well.
- Transfer into pineapple bowl,brin to bake 5 mins ,enjoy 🙂 …
- *** before make fried rice **** prepare pineapple bowls,by cut half ,use sharp knife to take pineapple meat out from shell ,trim the shells to make rice bowl ,got two bowls.
If you find this Pineapple Fried Rice/ Vegetarian recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.