Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best PINEAPPLE ORANGE WALNUT BREAD recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PINEAPPLE ORANGE WALNUT BREAD recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time you’re consuming items. This helps you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are vulnerable to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you may notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. This will even enable you to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is essential because all those are situations that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This can show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple orange walnut bread recipe. To make pineapple orange walnut bread you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook PINEAPPLE ORANGE WALNUT BREAD:
- Take 2 cup of all – purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter or margarine,softened.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated orange peel.
- Provide 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 can of (8oz.) DOLE crush pineapple,undrained.
- Get 1 cup of DOLE seedless or golden raisins.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped walnuts,wasted.
Instructions to make PINEAPPLE ORANGE WALNUT BREAD:
- COMBINE flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt in medium bowl,set aside.
- Beat together butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.Beat in egg , orange peel and orange juice.Aternately Stir in one third flour mixture and one-half undrained crushed pineapple until just blended ending with flour.Stir in raisins and walnuts..
- pour butter in 9×5-inch loaf pan sprayed with nonstick vegetable cooking spray toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. cool in pan 10 minutes. remove from pan and completely on wie rock.
If you find this PINEAPPLE ORANGE WALNUT BREAD recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.