Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Gobhi Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t slimming down? You can track your meals the correct way or the incorrect way. A food journal isn’t only a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. You must account for some other very important information. Here are a number of the things you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
What kind of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi curry recipe. To cook gobhi curry you only need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gobhi Curry:
- You need 2 cup of florets of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 cup of water or according to need.
- You need leaves of few coriander.
Steps to make Gobhi Curry:
- Heat oil in a kadhai with cumin seeds & let them splutter.Add chopped onions in it.Saute the onions on low flame till they become translucent.
- Now add ginger garlic paste.cook till the aroma goes away.Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder in it.Mix the spices well..
- Add chopped tomatoes & mix well, Saute them till they become to smooth paste & oil spreads from corners..
- Meanwhile blanch the cauliflower in hot water for 10-15 minutes..
- Take them out & add to the above paste.Mix well..
- Saute for few seconds..
- Now add 1 cup of water or according to need..
- Cover the kadhai with the lid & cook on low flame..
- Check in between if water gets dry,you can add more water..
- When it is properly cooked,add kasuri methi,garam masala in it & mix well..
- Pour in a serving bowl, garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with chapati or rice..
If you find this Gobhi Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.