Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best hummingbird cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to hummingbird cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t slimming down? You can observe your foods the right way or the wrong way. A food journal is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to record other vital pieces of information as well. Here are a few of the suggestions that can help you become a lot more successful at food tracking.
What kind of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can help you pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hummingbird cake recipe. You can have hummingbird cake using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make hummingbird cake:
- Prepare 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 8 oz of can sliced pineapples, sliced thin.
- Take 2 cup of chopped ripe bananas.
- Provide 8 oz of can sliced pineapples, drain & slice very thin.
- Get 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Get 1 of cream cheese icing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Use 1 cup of veg oil.
- Take 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- Get 2 cup of chopped ripe bananas.
- Take 8 oz of can sliced pineapples, drained & sliced very thin.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Provide 1 of cream cheese icing.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
Steps to make hummingbird cake:
- preheat oven at 350°.
- in large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. mix together..
- after mixing your dry ingredients together add vanilla extract, veg oil, and beaten eggs. mix together until dry ingredients are moist..
- then, add your bananas, sliced pineapple, and chopped pecans. mix together thoroughly. do NOT use beaters..
- place mix in an 9 inch round cake pan. I end up using two, but you can use up to 3..
- place in the preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until top is golden brown and cake mix is cooked through. you can check by placing toothpick in the center of the cake, the toothpick will come out clean..
- once its done take it out of the oven and place somewhere for it to cool..
- after giving your cake time to cool. remove each cake from pan one by one placing cream cheese icing evenly on each layer. I make my own cream cheese icing by using 1-8oz box of cream cheese. 2-3 cups of powder sugar, and 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. mix together with beaters on med speed..
- last, you use the 1/2 cup chopped pecans for topping the cake..
If you find this hummingbird cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.