Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Reality Regarding Superfoods.
You’re what you eat. Quite accurately, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscle tissue. So be cautious with the food you consume as it could possibly really make a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us well so superfoods are becoming a part of many individuals’s diets. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can in fact say that a number of foods add to our well being and others do not. Putting on fat is just one of the problems with consuming the wrong foodstuff and, as opposed to this, the right food can provide you wellness along with keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class meals.
In the end, the body wants the best nutritional foods to stay alive. Carbohydrates create energy for the body, protein is important for the health of the body’s cells and a certain degree of fats is required. In addition, another fundamental component in all this is water to drink. There are supplementary nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two kinds of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the effects from the bad one. Salmon can be an instance of a superfood because it provides protein in addition to containing Omega-3. Omega-3 can also assist your brain by defending it from illnesses you always get from aging. Many superfoods have Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and several types of fish.
Superfoods are certainly worth consuming as they give you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not take in through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza with pineapple and spinach recipe. You can have pizza with pineapple and spinach using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach:
- Use of For the pizza dough.
- You need 500 gr of whole wheat flour (I use Bob's Red Mill).
- Prepare 150 gr of cooked potato (1 medium).
- You need 1 tb of dried garlic.
- You need 1 tb of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tb of instant yeast.
- You need 1 tb of coconut sugar.
- You need 1.5-2 cups of water.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Use of For the pizza sauce.
- Take 1 can of diced tomato (400gr).
- Get 2 tb of tomato paste.
- Prepare 10 gr of dried onion.
- Take 1 tb of oregano.
- Get of For the topping.
- Use 150 gr of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 100 gr of almond cheese.
- Prepare 2 of leaks.
- Use 400 gr of pineapple tidbits (1 can ).
- Use 100 gr of kernel corn.
- Use 1 of large red bell pepper, diced.
- Take of black pepper, oregano.
Steps to make Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach:
- Combine the flour and mashed potato in the bowl of a stand mixer. Make a well in the middle, put the yeast, coconut sugar and half cup of a lukewarm water in, mixe them together with a little flour. Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Turn the mixer on, slowly ad the remaining water and beat it until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball. Put the lightly floured dough back in the bowl, cover it and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour..
- Clean the leaks.
- Cut them and rinse the pieces under running water to clean further. Air dry or dry them manually with paper towels..
- Grease a baking sheet lightly. Transfer the dough onto the baking sheet. In the meantime preheat the oven for 375F..
- Mix together the tomato, tomato paste, onion and oregano..
- Spread the pizza sauce with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Add first the spinach, sprinkle with the almond cheese..
- Add the chopped leaks, the diced sweet pepper, sweet corn and the drained and gently squeezed pineapple tidbits. Sprinkle it with oregano and black pepper..
- Pop the pizza in the middle of the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until brown. Keep an eye on your pizza so that it doesn’t burn. Take the pizza out of the oven, let rest, and enjoy. :).
If you find this Pizza with Pineapple and Spinach recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.