Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple chicken & bbq rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple chicken & bbq rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Reality About Superfoods.
You have become what you put within your body. If you consider it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be utilized by the body in repairing muscles. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you simply have a meal appropriately. Knowledge of how our diet effects our fitness and also the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods really are? We can in fact say that a number of foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Bad foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and high-quality foods which have calories which will provide lots of energy and also antioxidants to help you diminish sickness and disease. For instance you may guess, superfoods are viewed as the best type of food.
Your body needs a minimum quantity of vitamins and minerals daily, or else you’ll end up emaciated. Carbohydrates provide fuel for your body, protein is significant for the health of your body’s cells and a certain degree of fats is required. Obviously, to add to all this you can’t live without water. There are extra areas of nutritional value that you may not take note of including several vitamins and minerals. There are two types of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the effects of the bad one. Superfoods are rich in many of these nutrients and one such food is salmon for its protein content with the fatty acid, Omega-3. An additional benefit of Omega-3 as you age is how it is known for a positive effect in your brain’s health. You can locate Omega-3 in many fish, nuts and seeds, most of which can be classed as superfoods.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple chicken & bbq rice recipe. To make pineapple chicken & bbq rice you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple chicken & bbq rice:
- Provide 10-12 of boneless skinless chicken thighs (or any other cut).
- Take 1 bag of frozen (or fresh) peas or green beans.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked rice.
- You need 1 cup of Pineapple chunks.
- Use 3 1/2 cups of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 of tea spoons hot sauce.
- Use 1 of tea spoon mustard.
- Prepare 2 of tea spoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of cummin.
- You need of minced onion.
- Provide of Steak seasoning.
- Provide of salt & pepper.
- Use of garlic powder.
- You need of Brown sugar.
Steps to make Pineapple chicken & bbq rice:
- Put rice in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, cummin, minced onion, garlic powder & pepper.
- Pour bag of frozen peas on top of rice.
- In a bowl, wisk together mustard, hot sauce, water, bbq sauce & Worcestershire sauce until evenly blended.
- Pour liquid mixture into baking dish.
- Coat chicken in Brown sugar and place on top of rice.. Season with steak seasonings and salt and pepper.
- Put pineapple chunks on top.of chicken.
- Bake at 375° in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until rice and chicken are cooked threw..
If you find this Pineapple chicken & bbq rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.