Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple upside down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple upside down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you’re consuming stuff. This will help you find out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After a short time you’ll observe that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to see whether or not you might be eating because you’re bored. This is essential because those are moments that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake recipe. You can cook pineapple upside down cake using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple upside down cake:
- Get 1/4 cups of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar light.
- You need 1 can of pineapple slice,juice drained.
- Get 9-10 of maraschino cherries.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/2 of tsps baking powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs large.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Pineapple upside down cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F..
- Take a 9" nonstick cake pan. Add 1/4 cup melted butter and brown sugar.Mix well..
- Arrange the pineapple slices on the above mixture..
- Place the cherries in the center of pineapple slices..
- In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour,baking powder and salt..
- In another large bowl cream together room temp butter with sugar..
- Once the mixture is light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time..
- Stir in vanilla extract and pineapple juice..
- Now slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and combine well using a hand mixer..
- Gently pour this cake batter over the pineapple slices and cherries..
- Bake the cake for about 40 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Once out of the oven, immediately run a knife along the sides of the cake..
- Place a serving plate upside down onto pan and turn the plate and pan over..
- Leave the pan on top of the cake for about 5 min until all sugar syrup drizzle down the cake..
- Now remove the pan and cool cake for half an hour..
- Serve warm or cold..
If you find this Pineapple upside down cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.