Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You might be what you consume. Quite literally, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscular tissues. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you dine correctly. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and also the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are 2 sorts of foods, the good and also the poor. Putting on fat is only one of the issues with eating the wrong fare and, versus this, the proper food can give you energy as well as keeping you healthy. The nutritional kinds of meals are where you will discover superfoods.
Tomatoes are one more superfood with antioxidant qualities on account of a compound known as lycopene. As mentioned, natural vitamins are significant and a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is important for eyeball strength as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good idea to start out introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hummingbird cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. You can cook hummingbird cake with cream cheese frosting using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Use 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 8 oz of canned crushed pineapple, undrained.
- Use 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Use 1 3/4 cup of mashed bananas.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter or margarine, softened.
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 16 oz of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Add eggs & oil. Stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not beat. Stir in vanilla, pineapple, 1 cup pecans, & bananas..
- Pour into greased 13×9 pan. Bake in 350 degrees oven for 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Can put in 3 greased & floured 9 inch cake pans, but only bake for 23-28 minutes..
- Let cool completely before frosting..
- For frosting: cream butter & cream cheese together. Gradually add powdered sugar. Beat until light & fluffy. Stir in vanilla. Spread over top of cake. If doing layers, spread between layers, up sides, & over top..
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup chopped pecans..
If you find this Hummingbird Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.