Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect The Potato Curry. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best The Potato Curry. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Potato Curry. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as possible while you write down what you eat. It isn’t enough to only record “salad” on a list. The correct way to do it is to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You should also include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” won’t be enough but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you take in so it is important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the potato curry. recipe. To cook the potato curry. you need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Potato Curry.:
- You need 5 of Washed and Diced Potatoes.
- Take 2 medium of Onion Paste. (Freshly Blended).
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger Pounded Fresh.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic Pounded Fresh.
- Take 1/4 piece of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 medium of Tomatoes Freshly Made Paste.
- Take 1/3 of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chili Powder.
- Take 1 of Salt as Per Taste.
- Prepare 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Whole Black Pepper.
- Take 4 of Cloves.
- Prepare 3 of Whole Green Cardamoms.
Steps to make The Potato Curry.:
- Heat oil in a vessel and wait till it heats up..
- Add in the curry leaves and let it splutter for a moment, then add the cinnamon stick and onion paste along with Ginger and garlic paste and cook till the color changes to light brown and the oil starts separating from the pastes..
- Add tomato paste and cook till the pastes are nicely amalgamated. Cook further till the pastes start sticking to the vessel..
- Make the Garam Masala by blitzing the contents under the Garam Masala list above in the ingredients. Keep it aside..
- After the paste's in the vessel starts sticking to the bottom add salt, turmeric, red chili powder and the garam masala and stir..
- After the aromas start filling the kitchen (in a minute) add the diced potatoes. And stir well. Add 2 cups of water, turn the gas heat to medium and close the lid and let it cook for 15-30 mins. Keep checking every 5 minutes..
- As soon as the potatoes are cooked you can switch off the gas, or cook till you get the desired consistency..
- Finally just before cooking, add the chopped fresh coriander and Serve!.
- Indian Potato Curry can be had with Chapati or Roti (Indian Bread) or simply with Rice or any bread that is available in your Country..
- It's a hearty dish, which can be eaten for breakfast as well as lunch or dinner!.
- Happy Cooking!!! :).
If you find this The Potato Curry. recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.