Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You’re what you eat. Quite accurately, you are. For instance, meats like fowl contain amino acids which are vital as they can help to repair muscle tissue. So be cautious with the meals you eat as it could really create a difference. Food advice tells us that the right food can make us fit so superfoods are getting a part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? In easy terms, some food is high-quality for us and some not so beneficial. Putting on fat is only 1 of the problems with eating the wrong fare and, versus this, a good food may give you health in addition to keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of food is where you will find superfoods.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant within tomatoes which can be why they are also considered to be superfoods. A different superfood is spinach which is full of iron as well as one of the B vitamins called folate. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is essential for eye healthiness as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheik's sweet n' sour meatballs recipe. To cook sheik's sweet n' sour meatballs you need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs:
- Get of Vegetables.
- You need 2 cups of red peppers, cubed.
- Prepare 2 cups of sweet onions, cubed.
- Provide 2 cups of broccoli, deflowered.
- You need of Meatballs:.
- You need 1 of lbs. Ground Beef (80% lean).
- Take 1/2 cup of sweet onions, chopped fine.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Pastene Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use of Meatball Sauté.
- Use 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of Sweet N' Sour Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 3/4 cup of cold water.
- Take 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 can of pineapple chunks (20 oz.).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of chilli powder.
Steps to make Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs:
- Wash and prep your vegetables. Cube the red peppers and sweet onions and deflower and cut the broccoli..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatballs and mix thoroughly..
- Roll out your meatballs slightly smaller in size than that of a golf ball. If you got a good eye, the recipe should yield 36 of these scrumptious babies..
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and take a 9 by 15 baking dish, in line it with heavy duty aluminum foil..
- Next, preheat a large fry pan to high heat with 2 tbsp. of olive oil mixed with 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce. Lightly saute the meatballs on all sides to a slightly brown color. You do not want to cook the meatballs through! Just saute them..
- When the meatballs are done, carefully place them in the bottom of the casserole dish..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce. Use a whisk to ensure that all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Next, add your fresh vegetables and again, mix thoroughly..
- Carefully pour the sweet and sour sauce and vegetables over the meatballs. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees in the oven for 1 hour. Cook an additional half hour, uncovered..
- Fresh out of the oven!.
If you find this Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.