Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dessert pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dessert pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dessert pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down precisely what time of day it is whenever you eat. This helps you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After several days you’ll see that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you are eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is incredibly useful because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your mood when you eat. This can show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dessert pizza recipe. To make dessert pizza you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dessert pizza:
- You need 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Get 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take of Toppings.
- Provide 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla Extacract.
- Take of Fresh Fruit.
- You need of Fruits.
- Provide of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- Use of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
Instructions to make Dessert pizza:
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
If you find this Dessert pizza recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.